All solo forms of dance are accepted. You can apply directly online below or you may download the application and send in via USPS.
- Provide two contrasting pieces up to 5 minutes maximum (both pieces combined are not to exceed 5 minutes).
- Content must be appropriate for general audiences.
- Recorded performance must be current (less than one year old).
- Choreography may be original by applicant or by any other choreographer.
- Group performance pieces will not be considered – solo performances only.
- Costumes are not allowed.
- Before the performance begins, state your name and the name of the pieces you are performing.
- Camera should be fixed and stationary with full body visibility.
- Film against a neutral background (a dance studio with mirrors is acceptable).
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or similar hosting platforms.