The drama category encompasses solo theatrical performances and solo musical theatrical performances. You can apply online below or you can download the application and send in via USPS.
- Provide two contrasting pieces up to 5 minutes maximum (both pieces combined are not to exceed 5 minutes), either:
- Two monologues or
- One monologue and a piece that showcases singing voice and, if applicable, movement, dance and choreography.
- Content must be appropriate for general audiences. Submissions with profanity may be disqualified if deemed in poor taste.
- Recorded performance must be current (less than one year old).
- Before the performance begins, state your name and the name of the pieces you are performing.
- Costumes are not allowed.
- Group performances will not be considered.
- Camera should be fixed and stationary with full body visibility.
- Film against a neutral background.
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or similar hosting platforms.