Only solo instrumental and vocal performances are eligible. You can apply online below or you can download the application and send in via USPS.
- Provide two contrasting pieces up to 5 minutes maximum (both pieces combined are not to exceed 5 minutes).
- Content must be appropriate for general audiences.
- Recorded performance must be current (less than one year old).
- Applicants may select a movement from a larger work or portion of a single-movement work.
- Performance should show command of technique (e.g., appropriate tone, expression, style and performance skills).
- Before the performance begins, state your name and the name of the pieces you are performing.
- Appropriate accompaniment is allowable.
- Group performances will not be considered.
- Provide a video or audio recording.
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or similar hosting platforms.
- For audio files use one of the following formats: MP3, MP4 or WMA (Windows Media Audio).