All forms of visual art are eligible, including art forms such as ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking, architecture, graphic design and fashion design. You can apply online below or you can download the application and send in via USPS.
Parameters for filmmaking:
- Applicants will be judged on professional filmmaking potential and the overall quality of the work submitted.
- Particular attention will be paid to expression, interpretation and construction of the visual image.
- Films must be suitable for all audiences (appropriate for all ages).
- There are no restrictions on the art form used in film production—live action, animation, Claymation, still photography or any combination are welcomed.
- Entries may be scripted or candid.
- Entries must be the original creation of the entrants; no professional assistance is allowed.
Format for filmmaking:
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or similar hosting platforms.
Parameters for all other forms of visual art:
- Provide five (5) images of different artwork from the current or most recent school year.
- Content must be appropriate for general audiences.
Format for images:
- Submit all images of artwork as a JPEG file.
- Images larger than 8 MB will not be accepted.
- Do not submit slideshows.
- Do not submit PowerPoint presentations.
- Do not embed your images into a Microsoft Word document.